Monday, February 18, 2008

There is nothing fun about being sick!


I was one of those un-lucky ones to get the flu yesterday. I woke up with a pain in my stomach (you know what I'm talking about) and nausea to boot. Horrible! I usually have a high pain tolerance, but having flu symptoms automatically puts me in little girl mode and unable to get through the day without whimperimg every other minute. All I want is for my mom to take care of me. Lucky me, my mom lives only about a mile away, so she came over and brought me some diet pepsi (which I have been off of since November), crackers and anti-nausea medicine (hoping it would help stop the throwing up). There is nothing glamorous about being sick. If I could've, I would have showered 10 times yesterday to rid myself from all the icky-ness I feel being sick. After all of the nausea, etc. my day was topped off by a painful migraine headache! I give, I give! Sheesh, what a day! After all of that, I must say I'm sooo incredibly glad it is over. Phew! Health is a darn good thing.

No comments: