Saturday, October 6, 2007

Proud Auntie

I love my nephews. Really, I do.

Kalin was the first to enter this world - almost 13 years ago. I can't believe how much he has grown! Kalin has a special place in my heart because he is the first. He is really more like a little brother to me - since we all took turns raising him.

Kai will be 7 on the 22nd of October. He is such a funny kid; such personality. One day while on our way to the store - he looked over his outfit, smelled himself and said, "man, I should've put on some cologne. I might see some girls here! "

Gavin is now a big 5 year old. I only get to see him a few times a year, but it's so sweet when I do. He is a blonde haired, blue-eyed Swede. He even prays in Swedish! Smart kid, this one.

Ryan is almost 4, but might as well be 5 like his brother. I think he has weighed the same as his brother since he was 2. I love hearing Ryan sing songs on the phone. He is always willing. He and his brother are fans of Gwen Stefani songs (hmm... i wonder who introduced them...)

Owen the wonder child will be 3 in December. He is a blue eyed doll. The happiest day for me was when he said "Auntie" for the first time. He has been a dream ever since - and so smart.

Aidan, the curly haired angel is about 18 months. He is finally over the being afraid of people stage and comes running to me when I enter the home. He has a smile and laugh to die for!
He knows me as Auntie now too. My heart melts when I hear it.

My nephews are so important in my life. I love spending time with them. They are so loving and so accepting - even of crazy Auntie Erin. Ahh, I love, love them.

No comments: