Monday, November 2, 2009

Friends... I solicit your help.



Dear Friends,

I know a guy. His name starts with a Dr and ends with an ew. He is amazing, talented, kind, funny and so many other things. This friend of mine has cancer and needs help paying for his incredibly costly meds. Check out his blog and get to know him @ www.welovedrew.blogspot.com - chances are, you'll love him too.

This weekend a few of Drew's biggest fans and I are doing a triathlon to help raise money for his cause. If you are able to donate any amount of $$, please either let me know or go to paypal.com and make a contribution under ercurr@gmail.com

I thank you for any help you can give. He's definitely worth it, folks.

Many thanks!

1 comment:

Malea said...

I will check it out. I am so sorry. Too many young people have this aweful disease. My cousin is suffering with it as well, and another former ILPer I know has a husband who is living with it. I'm so sorry. BUt I have to admit, that I pondered his name for a moment. THis is my mind monologue: Dr. Ew? hmm, wierd...*pause*...Ohhh!