Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagging is sooo not nerdy.

I've been tagged! My first time (thanks, Sharon).

What you're suppose to do.....delete my answers and type in your own. Don't forget to tag four people.
A)Four places I go over and over:
1. Work
2. Macey's
3. Maverick
4. The Red Box (anywhere they've got it)
B)Four people who email me the most:
1. Shannon
2. Caiti
3. Mom
4. Sharon
C)Four of my favorite foods:
1. Quiche
2. Tom Kha Ghai (Thai Soup, and soooo delicious!)
3. Beef Stroganoff
4. I love pretty looking pastries (I'm trying to lay off the sugar, however)
D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. Eating shave-ice in Hawaii
2. At home watching a good movie
3. Driving along the Ring of Kerry in Ireland
4. Disneyland (haven't been since I was a kid)
E)Four people I'm tagging:
1. Stephanie
2. Mom
3. Kalli
4. Caiti (time to update that blog, sistah)
F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sense and Sensibility (I didn't say P&P so as to not be so predictable)
2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
3. Amelie (I want to learn French)
4. It's A Wonderful Life

The end.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so sure you don't tag me!!! Geez...just kidding.

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Yes! So glad you did it! I am always afraid people won't do the tag...and it is so interesting.

Sarah said...

The weirdest thing happened this weekend. I met someone that didn't like Tom Kha Ghai. I thought that day would never come. I could drink that stuff. I love it almost as much as Matsumoto's...