Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let's get sentimental

Where has this year gone? Already we are only a week away from Thanksgiving, and I've hardly had time to reflect on it. I've been reading up on blogs lately and have seen many-a-friend write about the things they are thankful for. Being so close to the day and all, I decided today to do the same. So, here goes nothin'...

1. I'm thankful to have a job. In this time of economic hardship, I am blessed to have worked for a great company for four years. I'm also thankful for the people I work with. There are up and down times for sure, but overall, there is fun to be had and a lot of really great friendships made in the process. Go XanGo!

2. I'm thankful for two lovely roommates. I lived alone for a few years, but have felt such a renewal of spirit since I moved in with Mel and Marcole. I'm thankful to them for their friendship.

More gratitude to come...

No comments: