Monday, November 3, 2008

More of Halloween




Just a few more pics for your enjoyment.

I don't think I've ever had so much fun on Halloween as I did this year. Coming up with the costume happened the night before Halloween as my roommie Marcole and I stopped by Savers. I had a completely different plan for a costume, but was all at once inspired once I saw denim dresses being sold. All at once "sister wives" came to mind, along with the high hair, and the attitude. We had a great response at work, and even out of the office (most weren't sure if we were legit or not). So hilarious!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny. You guys look like the real deal.

Kalli Ko said...

seriously erin, i die with how awesome your costume is

Kalli Ko said...

i wish i could have been your sister wife, i totally would have brought the nub along to complete the picture

Nathan said...

I would have loved to been able to observe the reactions of the Utah Valley passersby...
Good friggidy liggidy times!

Ashley said...

Oh my lands, that is so funny! I would have dressed up at Halloween for that, and the sign made it even better. Thanks for making me laugh!!