Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Call me crazy...


Or call me an addict, I think it might be true. I am thoroughly addicted to Chex! Not your average every day corn or rice Chex, but the irresistible flavor of Chocolate Chex. If you haven't had the chance to try it yet, oh boy, you are without! Sometimes I eat a bowl as a meal, and sometimes as a treat. The caloric intake is much less than your average binge snack, and it's enough to satisfy any nagging chocolate craving you may be having. I'm in love! I admit it!
Have a try, and tell me what you think.

* Or this could possibly be just one of the many passing fads in my ever-changing ADD life. Oh, but I love it. Today, I love it.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I share your love. I found them by accident and every time I walk by the cereal isle I have to tell myself I don't need ANOTHER box of cereal. I love it!

ryan said...

"wheat" is the best, sorry...

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

You're CRAZY!!

Erin said...

I know, right?!

Karen Liu said...

These are SUPER addicting. Not into sugar cereals, but I am a total chowhound for Chocolate Chex!