Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sean-ie is 27 today!

This is how we roll in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona.
Here is Sean on his first trip to Europe in Interlaken, Switzerland.

Handsome Sean.

My dear Brother Sean is completing years today (as translated literally in Spanish). If you know him, you know the wonder that is Sean. You know that he exudes charm, kindness, love, and compassion. You also know that whatever you're going through, he understands. Even if he doesn't, he does his best to be a good listening ear. Sean has been on many journey's. He has learned much in his 27 years, and continues to be humbled by each journey - rocky or smooth. He is the most honest person I know. Honest with himself, honest with others, and honest with God. I trust him implicitly and love him more than I can express on this blog.
Sean is a master of words - as evident in his very personal raps. Yes, I said raps. He's a rapper, and a good one. On his road to recovery, his raps have been journal entries and are inspiring. He amazes me all the time.
Happy Birthday, Seanie boy. Love you!

8 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Ditto that. Happy bday Sean!!

Megan said...

Erin!!! I was gonna say the same thing! That was so well written! Happy BDAY Seanie Boy! Love you Braddah! You are an amazing uncle to all your nephews!!!

Love you sooo much!

Don't forget! I named you!

Caitilin said...

Seanie-bro I love you so. Your happy smiley face is such a joy to look at, you make life a lovely place. (did you sing it?!?)

Love you Sean-Rad.

Shannon said...

WE LOVE YOU SEANIE, OH YES WE DO!! WE LOVE YOU SEANIE AND WILL BE TRUE. WHEN YOU'RE NOT NEAR US WE'RE BLUUUUE. OH SEANIE WE LOVE YOU!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryan said...

Sean... now which one is he?

Summer said...

ah sooo cute I love sean!!!

Lise and Pete said...

SEAN...HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated, sorry) from the Kentucky Curran's! You look so handsome in these pics! Hope all is well with you! Love Ya! :)

Jenny Hatch said...

Erin, this is so tender. You are amazing at expressing your thoughts and feelings and I love to read your words. I thought broadway was where you always belonged and now I am thinking you could be a major writer for the New Yorker.
Don't know Sean, but you obviously love 'im.